Dear Year 6 parents, carers and children,
First of all, make sure you rest and enjoy some time with your family.
Then, when it comes to school work over the Christmas period you should focus on your Rising Stars Homework, Mathletics and Reading Eggs. Rising Stars is due back on January 8th (first Friday back). Your Mathletics homework is directly related to your latest mock SATs assessments.
As we discussed in class you should start with the activities at the top on your taskboard/homepage and work through the tasks set. Focus on the everything we have studied this term (if it's there if not it means move on to the next topics) Which was:
Addition and Subtraction
Factors and Multiples
Multiplication and Division
Scroll up and down your home page and you should find these topics.
On Reading Eggspress you need to complete the lessons not compete in the stadium.
Thank you for all your hard work this term, you have all made so much progress and it is really great to see. You should all be very proud (I know I am).
Keep it up!
Learning from home – Our expectations
Pupils, Parents & Carers
Staff can expect pupils learning remotely to:
· Be contactable during the school day
· Attend the 9.00am registration meeting for their class.
· Complete work to the deadline set by teachers
· Seek help if they need it, from teachers or teaching assistants
· Alert teachers if they’re not able to complete work
Staff can expect parents with children learning remotely to:
· Make the school aware if their child is sick or otherwise can’t complete work
· Seek help from the school if they need it
· Be respectful when making any complaints or concerns known to staff
For full details of our Remote Learning Policy, please go to 'Policies: Teaching & Learning' section on the 'About Us' page.
To support your child’s learning, we’re giving you an online version of your child’s maths textbook and workbook called Parent Guides.
Sign up for Parent Guides by following this link and entering this access code.
Click here to sign up
Access Code: RJS7B0L
Once you’re signed in, you’ll be able to access maths content for your child’s year group, along with help guides and lesson support.