Hello to all parents and carers of Year 6 for 2020/21 here at St Luke's.
We're so glad to have the children back and are looking forward to a good year of learning together!
Please find the slides from Mr Hipperson's secondary transition presentation from 16/09/2020 below. Also, there is a welcome video from myself telling you a bit about Year 6.
As always, thank you for your continued support with all the children's home learning. It's great to see the children completing the work I'm setting on Google Classroom as well as their participation on the Mathletics and Reading Eggs websites. There is also a copy of the current week's spellings below.
If you need to ask me any questions regarding the children's learning, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
From Mr Brown and Miss Martin.
Learning from home – Our expectations
Pupils, Parents & Carers
Staff can expect pupils learning remotely to:
· Be contactable during the school day
· Attend the 9.00am registration meeting for their class.
· Complete work to the deadline set by teachers
· Seek help if they need it, from teachers or teaching assistants
· Alert teachers if they’re not able to complete work
Staff can expect parents with children learning remotely to:
· Make the school aware if their child is sick or otherwise can’t complete work
· Seek help from the school if they need it
· Be respectful when making any complaints or concerns known to staff
For full details of our Remote Learning Policy, please go to 'Policies: Teaching & Learning' section on the 'About Us' page.
To support your child’s learning, we’re giving you an online version of your child’s maths textbook and workbook called Parent Guides.
Sign up for Parent Guides by following this link and entering this access code.
Click here to sign up
Access Code: RJS7B0L
Once you’re signed in, you’ll be able to access maths content for your child’s year group, along with help guides and lesson support.