Learning from home – Our expectations
Pupils, Parents & Carers
Staff can expect pupils learning remotely to:
· Be contactable during the school day
· Attend the 9.00am registration meeting for their class.
· Complete work to the deadline set by teachers
· Seek help if they need it, from teachers or teaching assistants
· Alert teachers if they’re not able to complete work
Staff can expect parents with children learning remotely to:
· Make the school aware if their child is sick or otherwise can’t complete work
· Seek help from the school if they need it
· Be respectful when making any complaints or concerns known to staff
For full details of our Remote Learning Policy, please go to 'Policies: Teaching & Learning' section on the 'About Us' page.
Any questions please contact the Year 1 team via email - email@example.com
Please note the links for Reading Eggs and Mathletics
Please find the link below for Daily Storytimes by Newham Libraries via zoom every day at 10am