Welcome to the Year 2 page.
Meet the Teacher!
Little Wandle Phonics
To support your child’s learning, we’re giving you an online version of your child’s maths textbook and workbook called Parent Guides.
Sign up for Parent Guides by following this link and entering this access code.
Access Code: MIO5YD9
Once you’re signed in, you’ll be able to access maths content for your child’s year group, along with help guides and lesson support.
Learning from home – Our expectations
Pupils, Parents & Carers
Staff can expect pupils learning remotely to:
· Be contactable during the school day
· Attend the 9.00am registration meeting for their class.
· Complete work to the deadline set by teachers
· Seek help if they need it, from teachers or teaching assistants
· Alert teachers if they’re not able to complete work
Staff can expect parents with children learning remotely to:
· Make the school aware if their child is sick or otherwise can’t complete work
· Seek help from the school if they need it
· Be respectful when making any complaints or concerns known to staff
For full details of our Remote Learning Policy, please go to 'Policies: Teaching & Learning' section on the 'About Us' page.