Welcome to the year 3 page!
Learning from home – Our expectations
Pupils, Parents & Carers
Staff can expect pupils learning remotely to:
· Be contactable during the school day
· Attend the 9.00am registration meeting for their class.
· Complete work to the deadline set by teachers
· Seek help if they need it, from teachers or teaching assistants
· Alert teachers if they’re not able to complete work
Staff can expect parents with children learning remotely to:
· Make the school aware if their child is sick or otherwise can’t complete work
· Seek help from the school if they need it
· Be respectful when making any complaints or concerns known to staff
For full details of our Remote Learning Policy, please go to 'Policies: Teaching & Learning' section on the 'About Us' page.
Dear Parents and Carers,
Thank you for all of your support and cooperation through these challenging months.
To support your child’s learning, we’re giving you an online version of your child’s maths textbook and workbook called Parent Guides.
Sign up for Parent Guides by following this link and entering this access code.
Click here to sign up
Access Code: QLA2JS6
Once you’re signed in, you’ll be able to access maths content for your child’s year group, along with help guides and lesson support.
Extra home learning websites and video channels
Maths No Problem are currently working on providing help for parents. Here is a link to some articles and blogs that help with mastery maths at home:
Maths No Problem also have their own Youtube channel which you can subscribe to here: https://www.youtube.com/user/MathsNoProblem
Children can continue to develop their maths skills using their individual mathletics logins.
Children can complete differentiated reading comprehension quizzes and vocabulary games via reading eggs with their individual logins.
For spelling practise, please see the statutory spelling list below.