We want St. Luke's
to be a place where staff, pupils and parents want to be!
A school where:
- Christian teaching, worship and values establish an ethos
of co-operation and care, where everyone is willing to listen
and where everyone expects the same standard of common courtesy
- Children and adults want to learn and experience a rich,
creative, well planned and well resourced curriculum of
learning activities, which promote excellence.
- We all work in partnership, valuing and respecting each
other, understanding our different responsibilities but
all engaged in the task of improvement.
- Children and adults teach and learn in a clean, safe,
enjoyable and non-threatening environment, which is cared
for and valued by all.
- We recognise that each person is unique and has equal
rights within a setting of tolerance and understanding.